Commonwealth of Massachusetts Group Insurance Commission
- If you are currently enrolled in a FSA benefit and you have not previously accessed your online account you can set up a username and password by clicking on the "New User" link.
- If you are a new hire or first-time enrollee into the HCSA/DCAP benefit, you must complete, sign and date the HCSA/DCAP paper enrollment form (see link below) and give a copy to your Payroll Coordinator.
2014 Enrollment Information
- Open Enrollment for HCSA/DCAP benefits for the 2014 plan year runs from October 14 to December 13, 2013, for 2014 calendar year benefits.
- Participants may submit a claim form for expenses with dates of service from January 1, 2014 to March 15, 2015 to be applied to their HCSA and/or DCAP 2014 balance, if applicable.
- HCSA and/or DCAP participants enrolled in 2013 FSA have until March 15, 2014 to incur expenses to spend down their remaining 2013 balance. All claims must be submitted by April 15, 2014 to Benefit Strategies for the 2013 plan year.
- 2014 FSA Handbook
- 2014 GIC Enrollment Form - If you are not currently enrolled in the 2013 GIC FSA plan please use this link to access an enrollment form.
Quick Links to the GIC
Health Care Spending Account (HCSA)
Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP)
GIC Forms and Resources