Harvard University has been partnering with Benefit Strategies since 2015 for the administration of several employee benefit programs. Benefit Strategies, located in Manchester, NH, has over 30 years of experience administering benefits programs for employers. If you are using the following benefits, Benefit Strategies will be your point of contact for plan information and reimbursements.
- Copayment Reimbursement Program (CRP)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (DCA)
- Health Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Reimbursement Program (RP)
- Tuition Program (TAP and TRP)
SECURE ACCOUNT LOGIN
Benefit Strategies Customer Service
- Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00AM – 6:00PM, Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Toll Free Number for Harvard University Faculty and Staff (dedicated line): 855-HVD-FLEX (855-483-3539)
Language translation service available, automated system available any time.
- Dedicated Fax Number for Harvard University Faculty and Staff: 603-232-1854
- Email: email@example.com
For Tuition: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Chat: Available by clicking the “Get Help” button on this page during regular business hours.
- Benefit Strategies Mobile Application: Type “Benefit Strategies” into the Apple App Store (iPhones) or the Google Play Store (Android Phones)
|iTunes / iPhone
||Google Play / Android
Why Should I Get a Health Savings Account? (with mobile app)
What Is a Flexible Spending Account and How Does It Work? (with mobile app)
The 1Mobile Application: Healthcare Account Access for Consumers On the Go