Flexible Spending Account for Partners HealthCare Employees (All Affiliates)
Welcome! Partners HealthCare has teamed up with Benefit Strategies, LLC to provide benefit eligible employees with access to a Flexible Spending Account. Benefit Strategies has proudly provided third party benefit administration for over 25 years and we look forward to partnering with you! Benefit Strategies is offering two (2) FSA accounts for employees to enroll in, the Health Care and Dependent Care accounts.
- You have to re-enroll in this benefit every year. Enrollment must be done through your employer.
- For enrollment questions: please contact the Benefit Client Service Team at 833-275-6947 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline to submit your 2019 claims is March 31, 2020 for active employees. Contact Benefit Strategies if employment is ending.
- Partners uses the 2 ½ month grace period from January 1, 2019 to March 15, 2020 to incur eligible expenses. There is no rollover.
- Check your portal frequently for messages from benefit strategies regarding your claim submissions.
- Due to the recently passed Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES), over the counter medications can now be paid or reimbursed through the Health Care Flexible Spending Account. Additionally, menstrual care products are now considered an eligible medical expenses. These changes are effective as of January 1, 2020.
Informational Materials and Forms
Partners Customer Service
- Phone: 1-844-777-7870
- Email: PartnersInfo@benstrat.com
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00AM-6:00PM, Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Online Chat: Available by clicking the “Get Help” button on this page during regular business hours.
- Benefit Strategies Mobile Application
- Use the QR codes below, or
- Type “Benefit Strategies” into the Apple App Store (iPhones) or the Google Play Store (Android Phones)
|iTunes / iPhone
||Google Play / Android
What Is a Flexible Spending Account and How Does It Work?
Participant Account Demonstration
Using the Mobile Application