Flexible Spending Account for Partners HealthCare Employees (All Affiliates)
Welcome! Partners HealthCare has teamed up with Benefit Strategies, LLC to provide benefit eligible employees with access to a Flexible Spending Account. Benefit Strategies has proudly provided third party benefit administration for over 25 years and we look forward to partnering with you! Benefit Strategies is offering two (2) FSA accounts for employees to enroll in, the Health Care and Dependent Care accounts.
- You have to re-enroll in this benefit every year. Enrollment must be done through your employer.
- For enrollment questions: please contact the Benefit Client Service Team at 833-275-6947 or email@example.com.
- The deadline to submit your 2019 claims is March 31, 2020 for active employees. Contact Benefit Strategies if employment is ending.
- Partners uses the 2 ½ month grace period from January 1, 2019 to March 15, 2020 to incur eligible expenses. There is no rollover.
- Check your portal frequently for messages from benefit strategies regarding your claim submissions.
Informational Materials and Forms
- Claim Form
- The claim form is used to submit for reimbursement when the debit card is not used.
- Physician Statement
- The physician statement is needed when a participant wants to receive reimbursement for an expense that is not normally deemed acceptable. This statement needs to be submitted to Benefit Strategies, along with the receipt and claim form for reimbursement.
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- The direct deposit authorization form is used to set up direct deposit with Benefit Strategies.
- Appeal Request Form
- The appeal request form can be used to appeal a claim that has been denied, please review the Appeals Process for additional information.
- Health Care Eligible Expense List
- The eligible expense list is helpful to review what you can use your Health Care FSA funds for. Keep in mind starred items need a physician’s statement or a prescription to be eligible for reimbursement.
- Health Care Extended Eligible Expense List
- Dependent Care Eligible Expense List
- The eligible expense list is helpful to review what you can use your Dependent Care FSA funds for.
- Dependent Care Account and IRS Comparison
- The dependent care account and IRS comparison chart helps participants to understand the difference in savings between using the dependent care FSA or claiming the dependent care expenses on one’s taxes at the end of the year.
- COBRA Termination Request Form
Partners Customer Service
- Phone: 1-844-777-7870
- Email: PartnersInfo@benstrat.com
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00AM-6:00PM, Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Online Chat: Available by clicking the “Get Help” button on this page during regular business hours.
- Benefit Strategies Mobile Application
- Use the QR codes below, or
- Type “Benefit Strategies” into the Apple App Store (iPhones) or the Google Play Store (Android Phones)
|iTunes / iPhone
||Google Play / Android
What Is a Flexible Spending Account and How Does It Work?
Participant Account Demonstration
Using the Mobile Application