Benefit Strategies Accessibility Conformance Report
Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) -> WCAG Edition
Name of Product/Version: Benefit Strategies
Product Description: Website
Date: February 2019
Notes: This report describes the conformance of the Benefit Strategies website and related resources for our clients, participants, and other online users.
Evaluation Methods Used: The compliance to the listed standards below has been tested manually by members of our team.
This report covers the degree of conformance for the following accessibility standard/guidelines:
- Supports: The functionality of the product has at least one method that meets the criterion without known defects or meets with equivalent facilitation.
- Partially Supports: Some functionality of the product does not meet the criterion.
- Does Not Support: The majority of product functionality does not meet the criterion.
- Not Applicable: The criterion is not relevant to the product.
- Not Evaluated: The product has not been evaluated against the criterion. This can be used only in WCAG 2.0 Level AAA
WCAG 2.x Report
Note: When reporting on conformance with the WCAG 2.x Success Criteria, they are scoped for full pages, complete processes, and accessibility-supported ways of using technology as documented in the WCAG 2.0 Conformance Requirements.
Table 3: Success Criteria, Level AAA
Notes: Benstrat.com has currently not been evaluated for Level AAA compliance.